UK Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SgtSlaughter's Introduction

2 posters

Go down

SgtSlaughter's Introduction Empty SgtSlaughter's Introduction

Post  SgtSlaughter Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:09 am

Hey guys, SgtSlaughter here. I will introduce myself and tell you a bit about me.
First thing is, no I did not get my name from the WWE wrestler "Sergent Slaughter". I thought it was an original, until I kept being asked by people "You watch WWE fag?". So yea, just had to clear that up.
Anyways, My real name is Daniel. I live in a small town, not saying which. I like RuneScape, and RSPS alot, and haven been playing them since 2001. (NERD!!) I am a Junior in High School, and I play various Varsity sports. I am in Basketball, Football, Tennis, Swimming, Bowling, and Golf. I am also a part of the Leadership Team, STUCO, and the Academic Team. I love them all, and mainly do them for my future. When I graduate, I would like to go to West Point to become a Military Officer.
Well, I guess that's enough about me.

Thanks to those of you who read all of this!
~SgtSlaughter~

SgtSlaughter
Noobie
Noobie

Back to top Go down

SgtSlaughter's Introduction Empty Welcome Daniel

Post  Ed"UK" Bruva Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:27 am

Hey Daniel welcome to the server Smile need any help give us a shout,see you in-game Smile rspsn(runescape private server name) is "ed bruv"
Ed
Ed"UK" Bruva

https://kingpkz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down